Do we explain who we are first or just tell the world about that lunch?

I asked my hunny.. He said I had to explain something. That our plethora of readers will need to know what PandAdventures is all about.

I am Panda, he is Panda.. We live in a House of Panda and are always running into #PandAdventures.
              Really though, I am E and he is C (or Lion), but for this blog we'll be Mr and Mrs. (and soon  we'll be Mr and Mrs for real. for life..yay!)

Why Panda and not Koala?
Well, the day we first solidified our friendship Target was selling HelloPanda cookies, not Koala Yummies. and then it got deep.

Is a Panda black with white spots or white with black spots? Does it matter, grasshopper?

We both strongly identify with this nonbear's noble and non partial display of both blackness and whiteness..
I told you we were deep.

and those cookies are delicious. Hello Panda!

No comments:

Post a Comment